Pretzel Bites Chocolate
Salty sweet bites of heaven!
Servings: 25 people
- 100 whole Pretzels Like Snyder's Snaps
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1-½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cups Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Softened
- 1 bag about 10-12 Oz. Size Dark Chocolate Chips (I Like Ghirardelli 60% Cacao)
- Sea Salt Or Sprinkles To Decorate
- Line up 50 of the pretzels on a Silpat or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the peanut butter, powdered and light brown sugars and butter. Mix on medium until combined and crumbly.
- Measure 1/2 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture and form into squares the size of the pretzel. Make fifty or so and lay the peanut butter squares on top of each pretzel.
- Take the remaining pretzels and press gently on top of the peanut butter squares to make a sandwich.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup and heat slowly until melted, stirring ever 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Dunk the pretzel bites half way into the melted dark chocolate, drip off any excess chocolate into the measuring cup, and place them back on the lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining bites.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with sea salt or sprinkles of your choice. Keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
To help the chocolate set up faster, you can pop the tray into the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
Please follow and like us: